Sunday, November 24, 2019

Misleading Miss Verity by Carolyn MIller



Max Pixels

WOW!  That was my thought as I finished Carolyn Miller’s Misleading Miss Verity the third in the Daughters of Aynsley,  Regency Brides series. The cover for Misleading Miss Verity is beautifully made with exquisite colors.  There is an amazing castle of Scotland which stayed in my head as I read the story. I found myself carrying the book around with me and just placing it next to me so I could see and enjoy the gorgeous cover. 

Misleading Miss Verity is wonderful and I feel like it is one of Ms. Miller’s best novels to date.  The dialogue is delightful, the setting is stunning, and the story is rich in Christian faith. It is engaging and the hero, Anthony Jardine is one who will stay with me for a long time.  The heroine, Verity Hatherleigh is a joy to watch transform into a woman of God.

I highly recommend Misleading Miss Verity it is a delightful book and an engaging read. You will not be disappointed to read it this holiday season.  
I received a copy of the book from the publisher and was not required to write a review. 

Miss Verity Pinterest Board.  



Carolyn Miller
I'm an Inspirational romance author who lives in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia with my husband and four children. I love reading (especially Jane Austen and Georgette Heyer), music, films, gardens, art, travel and food. I really enjoy creating worlds where flawed people can grow in faith, hope and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment