Friday, June 4, 2021

Plot Twist by Bethany Turner

  


“ You deserve someone whose love for you causes them to be a person worthy of you.”


Plot Twist by Bethany Turner is a story that made me laugh, made me wonder, and had me guessing how it would turn out till the end.  In this romantic comedy I enjoyed the characters  and I loved the idea of visiting someone’s life one day a year for ten years.   Bethany Turner’s insights on life and love kept me laughing and thinking.  She is one of my favorite story tellers.  


“Like the way a great scarf can make an outfit you love even better, but you can’t go out dressed in just the scarf.”  


Plot Twist was funny, romantic, embraced life, and reminded me to be my best self. I really enjoyed it. I recommend it.  


 I received a copy from the publisher and was not required to write a positive review.




Bethany Turner has been writing since the second grade, when she won her first writing award for her essay explaining why, if she could have lunch with any person throughout history, she would choose John Stamos. Do-gooders all around her chose Reagan, Thatcher and Gorbachev, but it was Bethany’s ode to Uncle Jesse which walked away with the prize. More than 25 years later, her writing is still infused with pop culture and off-the-beaten-track ideas.

Bethany is a born and bred Kentucky girl who relocated to Colorado in 2001, three years after meeting the love of her life in a chat room, back before anyone knew that wasn’t always a good idea. Thankfully, it worked out in this case, and she and her husband are the proud parents of two boys. In 2014 Bethany walked away from her career as a bank vice president to step out in faith as a writer. Since then, God has not only opened doors in the publishing world, but has also called her to full-time ministry serving on a church staff. She is an innovative systems administrator for a rural church that is passionate about reaching the unchurched.

Bethany is proud to say that John Stamos regularly ignores her on social media, even to this very day.

No comments:

Post a Comment