Tuesday, September 7, 2021

What Love Looks Like by Stacy Boatman


I  thoroughly enjoyed reading What Love Looks Like: A Diamond Lake Romance Novel  by Stacy Boatman.  This sweet romance touched on themes of  redemption, forgiveness, and choosing to walk through life’s valleys. The relatable characters were ones that I wanted to invest in, and enjoyed getting to know them better in the story.   

I felt this story was a great romance and I loved that the characters were dealing with real issues in their lives.  Simone and Mica, the main characters, were delightful to watch as they worked through misunderstandings, their pasts, and fell in love.  I found myself staying up late to find out what happened next in this  

This beautifully written story has fabulous characters, deeper themes, and deals with life issues in a realistic way.  The author has a wonderful writing style that speaks to your heart and draws you in. I enjoyed my visit at Diamond Lake and hope to visit again.  I highly recommend What Love Looks Like.

I was given a copy by the author and not required to write a positive review.

When not writing, I enjoy running in peaceful solitude, kayaking with my high school sweetheart turned husband, and the rarity of sitting down to a chaotic family meal with all six of us.

​A graduate of Bethel University in Saint Paul, Minnesota, I'm a pediatric nurse, and I volunteer in the fight against human trafficking.


No comments:

Post a Comment