Wednesday, October 27, 2021

A Princess for the Marine by Jess Mastorakos

 


There is something about a princess story that never grows old for me.  Maybe I have seen too many Disney Princess movies, but they all remain my favorites.  Princess for the Marine by Jess Mastorakos is a delightful read.  Princess Zara and Huck were very sweet characters, and it  was a joy to watch them work through their lives and fall in love. I found it  kind of like a Hallmark princess movie that involved Marines.  So fun!  


Both of their families were delightful, interesting, and overprotective.  I enjoyed meeting them all.    But really, what is there not to love about a princess trying to escape her palace life to become a doctor  and the marine she meets during her attempted escape?  Princess Zara and Huck have a great story, and I recommend it.   This is the third in the series First Comes Love, but is definitely a stand-alone novel.  


I was given a copy by the author and not required to write a positive review. 





Jess Mastorakos writes sweet military romance. Grab a free book at jessmastorakos.com/forever-with-you

No comments:

Post a Comment