Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The Breakup Project by Carolyn Miller


Have you been to Boston? I love Boston! I have enjoyed visiting there several times since my son started attending school in Cambridge! When we took him back to school in August, I grabbed these photos. It was a pleasure seeing the Boston skyline and I enjoyed watching the sailboats on the Charles River.

I am so excited to tell you about a new series by Carolyn Miller called The Original Six. The first story is set in Boston!

Book Review: The Breakup Project is part of a wonderful new series by Carolyn Miller that centers around six hockey players who are friends. In The Breakup Project we learn that Bree Karlsson’s twin brother, Brent, is a hockey player, and one of the reasons she vows to date none of them! Mike Vaughan happens to be a hockey player and that is a problem. The Breakup Project is their story, and it is fantastic!

I was rooting for Mike and Bree to get together from the beginning. The story shares both characters’ Christian faith in a highly relatable way. I found that refreshing. I enjoyed getting to know Bree and Mike.

I loved reading this story and can not wait for book #2! Carolyn Miller has crafted an incredible story with fabulous characters, great settings and wonderful swoon worthy romance. I highly recommend The Breakup Project. You will not be disappointed with this fabulous read!

I was given a copy a complimentary copy and not obligated to write a review.



I'm an Inspirational romance author who lives in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia with my husband and four children. Together with my husband I pastored a church for ten years, and I've worked as a high school English and Learning and Support teacher. I love reading (especially Jane Austen and Georgette Heyer), music, films, gardens, art, travel and food. I really enjoy creating worlds where flawed people can grow in faith, hope and love. I am represented by Tamela Hancock Murray of the Steve Laube agency.


No comments:

Post a Comment