Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Love on Ice by Carolyn Miller



Love on Ice by Carolyn Miller is the second book in the Original Six Hockey series, and it is a fantastic page turner!  Love on Ice features the love story of Holly Travers from Australia who is a short track skater, and Brent Karlsson, a professional hockey player.  

I appreciated reading the author’s description of short track skating and hockey.  As someone who knows very little about either sport, I felt like she did a great job and my lack of knowledge did not hinder my reading of the story. I felt like a true hockey and short track fan after reading the story!    


“You are not what you do.  You are so much more than just your skating.”  


Getting to know both characters as they navigated falling in love while both having careers in elite sports made for a wonderful read.  I was very drawn into the story and found myself routing for both characters as, walked through challenging issues, they fell in love and kept pursuing their faith. This is a wonderful romance that will not disappoint! I highly recommend it.  


I was given a complimentary copy and not required to write a review. 



I'm an Inspirational romance author who lives in the beautiful Southern Highlands of New South Wales, Australia with my husband and four children. Together with my husband I pastored a church for ten years, and I've worked as a high school English and Learning and Support teacher. I love reading (especially Jane Austen and Georgette Heyer), music, films, gardens, art, travel and food. I really enjoy creating worlds where flawed people can grow in faith, hope and love. I am represented by Tamela Hancock Murray of the Steve Laube agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment