Tuesday, April 12, 2022

The Proposal by Jess Mastorakos


Have you ever seen or been a part of a flash mob?  I love watching them on YouTube, but have yet to see one in real life.  Everyone has dreams.  :-) 


Review:  The Proposal by Jess Mastorakos is the first story in her Brides of Beaufort series.  It is a delight.  Paul is a Marine currently stationed in Beaufort, South Carolina, and Shelby is a dance instructor who has HCM, a heart condition.  Shelby and Paul have known each other since middle school, and both believe they will always be in the friend zone with the other.  


“There was nothing but friendship between us.  Case in Point, the fact that she’s set me up with her coworker when I was home for Christmas “.  Paul.  


Oh, what a lovely romance between two best friends who are trying to navigate something different. The author does a great job with the alternating POV’s and had me rooting for Paul and Shelby from the beginning.  This story has sweet romance, airplane jumps, and flash mobs that will make you smile.  I loved the ending and can not wait for the other books in this series. I highly recommend it!  


I was given a complimentary copy and not required to write a review. 


Jess Mastorakos writes sweet military romance. Grab a free book at jessmastorakos.com/forever-with-you





No comments:

Post a Comment