Monday, November 14, 2022

Delete That (And Other Failed Attempts to Look Good Online) by John Crist


 Thank you @PRHAudio for the complimentary audiobook!

Delete That (And Other Failed Attempts to Look Good Online) by John Crist is an autobiography of John’s life and he shares the trials he has walked through the last few years. I listened to the audio book which was read by the author, and found that it added greatly to my experience.

I have enjoyed John’s comedy and videos through the years. My son and I would watch his videos during my son’s chemotherapy treatments. We would laugh aloud and they would make my son’s day. The author shares very honestly how his family, faith, and homeschooling have shaped him. I appreciated the depth and honesty as he related his story and how he walked through the recovery process. He has a great way of sharing his struggles and encouraging you to be real with yourself, others, and God. I found the story very refreshing!



I enjoyed laughing, learning, and reflecting with the author on his journey. I found the story uplifting and encouraging and loved this wonderful real life redemption story! I highly recommend it.

I was given a copy by the publisher, but not required to write a positive review



With more than one billion video views, over four million online followers, and sold-out tours from coast to coast, John Crist is one of today’s fastest-rising stand-up comics. Ten years in, Crist has shared the stage with some of the best comics in the business, including Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, Louie Anderson, Tim Hawkins, and more. His comedy has been featured on Netflix, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, USA Today, Fox & Friends, and BuzzFeed. Crist lives in Nashville, Tennessee, but proudly grew up the son of a pastor in a homeschooled family of ten in Georgia.




No comments:

Post a Comment