Sunday, January 22, 2023

Here for the Drama by Kate Bromley



Here for the Drama by Kate Bromley is a very fun romantic-comedy. Winnie is an aspiring playwright who has currently put her dreams aside to work with Juliette Brassard as her assistant. Juliette talks her into coming to London with her to work on the staging of Juliette’s play Juliette’s only stipulation is that she stay away from her nephew Liam, and date others she meets in a dating app for material for Juliette. What could go wrong here?

This is my first Kate Bromley book and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Winnie is such a fun loving character and I enjoyed watching her transform and grow throughout the story. This story, though a fun romance, is also about all kinds of relationships. How do we treat others, how do we make amends, and how do we become a better friend? I loved how the author gave me a satisfying ending and a glimpse into the character’s future. I love a realistic happily ever after.

The story includes a sweet rescue dog, the wonderful sights of London, and family history. The author weaves them together into a charming story that I happily recommend. A great adventure!

I was given a copy of the book by the publisher and not required to write a positive review.
Some skippable steam

I'm a writer of romantic comedies and contemporary romance. I live in New York City with my husband, son, and my somewhat excessive collection of romance novels. (It's not hoarding if it's books, right?) I was a preschool teacher for almost seven years and am now focusing full-time on combining my two great passions — writing swoon-worthy love stories and making people laugh.


I'm a writer of romantic comedies and contemporary romance. I live in New York City with my husband, son, and my somewhat excessive collection of romance novels. (It's not hoarding if it's books, right?) I was a preschool teacher for almost seven years and am now focusing full-time on combining my two great passions — writing swoon-worthy love stories and making people laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment