Monday, June 26, 2023

Sign Me Up by Dulcie Dameron


Sign Me Up by Dulcie Dameron is a sweet friends to more romantic comedy. Jamie and Parker work together at the Gazette in a small town in Ohio. Their boss decides that they need to improve the office moral and that is when things get interesting!

I enjoyed the excellent banter between the Jamie and Parker. The author did an amazing job with Parker and giving you a glimpse into the deaf world. Their were so many laugh out loud scenes as the team building events were hysterical. I may never participate in a trust fall again. I loved how the author graciously dealt with anxiety and grief from losing a loved one. The wit and depth made this a great read.

Sign Me Up checked all the boxes for me. It was filled with humor, interesting characters, and sweet romance. I am excited there is another one in the series and look forward to Daria’s story. I recommend!

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a review.




I'm a wife and mama enjoying life in the Midwest with my husband, kiddos, and dogs! I've always loved to write, going back to seventh grade when I started writing poems. Now, I'm a member of the ACFW, the Christian Mommy Writers Community, and enjoy writing stories that are full of charm and grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment