Thursday, August 10, 2023

Muskoka Spotlight by Carolyn Miller

 


Muskoka Spotlight by Carolyn Miller is part of her Muskoka Shores series, but can definitely be read as a stand alone novel. Jackie is a compassionate women who works as a nurse at the local nursing home, loves to cross stitch, and has very little thought of romance. Lincoln Cash is Hollywood’s latest heart throb, but he has gotten in a bit of a scrape. He decides to visit his Grandfather in Muskoka Shores at the nursing home.

I greatly enjoyed this a reverse Knotting Hill story. I loved rooting for Cash and Jackie and I am am definitely now #teamCashandJackie. The romance, the setting in the beautiful town of Muskoka Shores, and the smart and witty banter between the main characters made this a perfect read for me. It was fun to visit with characters from the past Muskoka novels and wonder who will be featured in the book.

I believe this is Christian fiction at it’s best. Muskoka Spotlight is engaging, faith based story where all of the characters work through true to life issues. I was drawn in and did not want the the story to end! I highly recommend Muskoka Spotlight.

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a review.

Carolyn Miller is an Australian author of inspirational historical romance, particularly that of the Regency era, and loves creating worlds where flawed people can grow in faith, hope and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment