Sunday, November 19, 2023

A Fish Out of Water by Savannah Scott



A Fish Out of Water by Savannah Scott is second book in her Love Trippin’ series. Summer Monroe is working on Marbella Island and trying to break into acting by playing a mermaid in the island production of In So Deep. Her past is mysterious and she is not into charmers. Ben who is a charmer just arrived on the island. He smiles and makes everyone happy around him and women love to fall for him. Except for Summer. Why won’t she give him the time of day?

This delightful sweet enemies to lovers Rom-Com was such a wonderful fun read! Savannah Scott has become an auto-buy author for me. I feel like I am on a wonderful adventure I do not want to end when I read one of her stories. I adored Ben and Summer with their banter, the way Summer resisted Ben, Ben’s devotion to Summer and their slow burn romance. I started off thinking Ben was a little bit goofy. After a few chapters of getting to know him, I was completely taken. The setting of Marbella Island was charming. It was a pleasure to visit with old and new friend and learn about the places, animals, and what to do while visiting.

I enjoyed the well-developed characters, the slow burn romance and the charming setting. I am anxiously awaiting the next story in this series! I highly recommend A Fish Out of Water.

I was given a complimentary copy and not required to write a positive review.

When I’m not writing, I’m either reading, dancing zumba, or going on a walk or out to coffee with friends. I love road trips, especially when there’s adventure in the mix.
MY DREAM
I love love love writing.
In April 2020 I took a big leap and started writing fiction.
I didn’t know if I could, but some writer friends encouraged me. Turns out, I’m not half bad at this gig, and I LOVE IT! (so so so much!)
I started writing sweet romance and have nine books under my name (Patty H Scott).
In Dec 2021 I started writing closed-door romcom as Savannah Scott, with Friend(shipped) being the first book in my Getting Shipped series.

If you want to know why I use a pen name, go here.


No comments:

Post a Comment