Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Following Caesar by John Keahey


In Following Caesar the author seamlessly blends history and the sites he is seeing bring you along to explore the Roman Road. Each chapter starts with a historical text that author weaves into the chapter to share about his journey. I found I enjoyed the book when I read a little bit each day. The book shares many travel tips for anyone wanting the travel the roads today. I found the facts about the road itself so interesting. It was fascinating to learn about a road that was built thousands of years ago and could carry 6 soldiers abreast, chariots, wagons, and animals was still here today. I recommend Following Caesar by John Keahey

I was given a complimentary copy and a positive review was not required. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment