Monday, January 8, 2024

The Gardins of Edin by Rosey Lee

The Gardins of Edin by Rosey Lee is her Debut Novel.  Ruth, Naomi, Martha and Mary Gardin are related by family and the hardships they have shared. The live in Edin, Georgia on the Gardin estate and are part of Gardin Enterprises.  This delightful novel shares their lives, loves and challenges.

I was so taken in by the Gardin family.  This beautiful redemptive story was from the perspective of all four women and flowed seamlessly between each one.  The characters were strong, independent, interesting women who had such depth and were very relatable. Each character grew and changed in the story and I was rooting for each one. The author drew me in and I felt myself making four new friends by the end of the book.  The setting of Edin, GA was lovely and I found myself tempted to plan a visit. 

The Gardins of Edin was a redemptive story that will stay with me.  The characters, setting, and life lessons learned makes for a fabulous read.  I highly recommend The Gardins of Edin. 

I was given a complimentary copy and not required to write a positive review. 

Rosey Lee writes hopeful stories about complicated families and complex friendships. As a native of the West Bank of New Orleans, Louisiana who lives in Atlanta, Georgia, Rosey’s writing is inspired by the people, traditions, and food that anchor her to the South. She enjoys cooking, listening to live music, and occasional bursts of fanatical bargain shopping.

As a child, Rosey dreamed of a career in writing, fashion design, and acting. She uses the pen name Rosey Lee as she pursues her passion for writing. Her alter ego is a physician who has dedicated her career to individual and community-based approaches to health equity.

Rosey loves public speaking at conferences, book festivals, churches, libraries, book clubs, academic institutions, you name it.  https://www.roseyleebooks.com/  


No comments:

Post a Comment