Monday, February 12, 2024

He's So Not My Valentine by Savannah Scott

He’s So Not My Valentine by Savannah Scott is a sweet romance that takes place in Harvest Hollow. Heather is a single mom who runs the local coffee shop. She is not about Valentine’s Day nor falling in love. Rene is visiting a Heather’s brother-in-law from France. His charming ways make Heather a little nervous yet interested.

This was such a sweet story. I loved our main characters Heather and Rene and how the story is told from both of their point of views. They had great chemistry, banter, and a solid friendship. I enjoyed the humor, lovely setting in Harvest Hollow, North Carolina and the wonderful romance. I felt like I had a front row seat at the Cataloochee Coffee shop to watch Heather and Rene’s story.

He's So Not My Valentine is a sweet romance that is truly perfect for any time of year. The fantastic characters, romance, and lovely banter make this a win! I highly recommend He’s So Not My Valentine by Savannah Scott. 

He's So Not My Valentine is also on Kindle Unlimited.

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review. 



I’m Savannah Scott – the girl behind the Getting Shipped! series, otherwise known as the founder of the town of Bordeaux, Ohio.

And yes, my hair is strawberry blond in that family photo. It has been dark brown, medium brown, and blond (current color) too–short, long, curled, straight … What can I say? I like changing my hair.

I want to tell you a little about me since you took the time to make it to this “about” page.
Life around the Scott Home

I’ve been married to my surfer husband for over 25 years. He has a heart of gold. In our relationship, I’m like the kite, and he’s the steady hand holding the string.

I’ve spent many years as the “den mom” in my own private Boy Scout troop … mom to two boys, one no longer living at home, and a whole slew of boys in our neighborhood too.

We also have a labradoodle puppy named Bella … she likes to eat shoes, tug the dishtowel off the stove, and chase squeaky balls. Sometimes she chills out and then we call her Bella-Snugarella because she flops against you like a living teddy bear. That’s my favorite.

Encouraging other moms is my jam. I’ve written several non-fiction books for women (under Patty H Scott), and I have a website dedicated to pouring out into mama hearts at slowdownmama.com.

When I’m not writing, I’m either reading, dancing zumba, or going on a walk or out to coffee with friends. I love road trips, especially when there’s adventure in the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment