Thursday, March 14, 2024

Best Beaches by Lonely Planet


 

Thank you Lonely Planet for my copy of Best Beaches 100 of the World's Most Incredible Beaches!

Do you have a favorite beach that you like to visit? OR What are you reading today?

We are huge fans of Grayton State Park's beach in the panhandle of Florida. I was pretty excited to see it in the pages of Best Beaches!

Review: This is truly a stunning book. The pages take you around the world by continent with engaging text, incredible pictures, and great adventure. I find myself picking up the book and being transported to beaches all over the world. I was thrilled to see my favorite Grayton Beach State Park featured. It was fun to see an old favorite and learn about so many new beaches. I highly recommend Best Beaches 100 of the World's Most Incredible Beaches by Lonely Planet.  


I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment