Monday, April 1, 2024

I'm Not His Style by Kasey Stockton

I’m Not His Style is a contemporary romance by Kasey Stockton.  Beth Parker loves to make people beautiful through her gifts with hair and make-up.  She has the opportunity to work with her long time celebrity crush, Rhett Myers, and jumps at the chance.  Rhett Myers life is complicated and he seems so nice on the big screen, but we are not sure how nice he is in real life.  Can they work things out?

I enjoyed getting to know Beth and Rhett and watch their love story unfold.  There were many funny moments, some intrigue, and I loved stepping into the world of celebrity romance.  Beth was such an endearing main character that I wanted to invite her over dinner.  (Would asking her to bring Rhett be too much?)  I thoroughly enjoyed the story with the pop culture references.

This was a sweet romance with great banter, wonderful characters, and an interesting plot.  I loved my time in this glamorous world and highly recommend I’m Not His Style by Kasey Stockton. 

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment