Saturday, June 22, 2024

The Seaside Sisters by Pamela Kelly read by Stephanie Németh-Parker

 



Thank you to @macmillanaudio for the #gifted audiobook.

The Seaside Sisters by Pamela Kelly read by Stephanie Németh-Parker is a delightful story. The book follows Hannah, a Brooklyn based writer, her sister, Sara, a mom to 4 kids who wants to get back to get back to the work force, and their Aunt Maddie, a literary agent, in Chatham, MA. The story follows all three women through the summer and the ups and downs of their lives.


As a book lover it was fun to read about the connections to the literary community with one character being an author, another a book editor, and their aunt a literary agent. I felt very invested in the characters and enjoyed the leisurely pace of the story. Each character walked through love in different stages of life and that made the story very fun to listen to. The setting of Chatham is so quaint and I enjoyed visiting the town and wished to visit. It was the perfect summer listen for me.


Pamela Kelly is a new to me author and I look forward to reading other stories she has written. The narrator, Pamela Kelly, was perfect and made the story for me. I greatly enjoyed The Seaside Sisters and highly recommend!


I was given an ALC by the publisher and not required to write a positive review.


#MacAudio2024 #pamelakelly #stephanienémethparker_narrator #audiobook #womensfiction

No comments:

Post a Comment