Thursday, July 4, 2024

Resorting to Romance by Savannah Scott



Resorting to Romance by Savannah Scott is a sweet rom-com and part of the Love Trippin’ series. Mila is a single mom who runs the Inn on Marbella Island. After her husband left her, she has sworn off dating and focuses on the Inn and taking care of her son, Noah. Kai is her friend and is the one she calls for help. Now they are fake dating to distract her ex-husband. But, could there be more?

This is a wonderful dual POV romance that had all the feels for me. Kai and Mila are the sweetest couple and watching their relationship grow throughout the story was heartwarming. #teammilaandkai observing two kind people become better friends, fall in love and work things out was a true delight! I enjoyed visiting with old friends from the other books in this series, and he setting of Marbella Island is lovely. I am starting to know my way around the island. A perfect read!

This slow burn romance had engaging characters, sweet banter, and a wonderful setting. This is one of my favorite series from the author and I was very invested in the story. I highly recommend Resorting to Romance by Savannah Scott!

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a review.



Hi, I’m Savannah …

I’m a Zumba dancing, coffee sipping, road tripping girl and I love writing closed-door romcom!

My stories make you laugh, smile, and sometimes keep you up past your bedtime chanting the famous reader mantra, “just one more chapter.”

I hope you find your next sweet escape in one of my books.

No comments:

Post a Comment