Tuesday, October 15, 2024

The Christmas Catch by Toni Shiloh

So my quest to take pictures at various locations with Christmas decorations continues! Can you guess where I took these pictures? OR What are you reading? I will tell you at the end of the post my secret location. I warn you I am getting bolder whipping out books in stores.

 
The Christmas Catch by Toni Shiloh
published by is a sweet stand-alone novella. Bebe Gordon has been in Peachwood Bay recovering from her divorce and taking care of her daughter while living in her parents’ former home. She sees that her neighbor Jahleel Walker is coming back to his childhood home on crutches. She has not seen him in 8 years since they parted unhappily before college. How is she going to make it through Christmas!

I was a pleasure to watch Bebe and Jahleel transform in this dual POV story. I was rooting for them. The sweet small-town setting of Peachwood was complete with wonderful Christmas festivities that warmed my heart. I loved the secondary characters, the humor that flowed through the story, and the theme of forgiveness. A lovely story!


This is a fun quick read that has depth, great characters, and a good message. I would add it to your TBR and Christmas list! I highly recommend The Christmas Catch by Toni Shiloh.

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review.

I was taking pictures at Costco!

Toni Shiloh is a wife, mom, and Christian fiction writer. Once she understood the powerful saving grace of the love of Christ, she was moved to honor her Savior.

She writes soulfully romantic novels to bring Him glory and to learn more about His goodness.

Before pursuing her dream as a writer, Toni served in the United States Air Force. It was there she met her husband. After countless moves, they ended up in Virginia, where they are raising their two boys.

When she’s not typing in imagination land, Toni enjoys reading, playing video games, ​watching K-dramas, and spending time with ​her family.




No comments:

Post a Comment