Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Her Texas Cowboy by Jill Lynn

36704133



Her Texas Cowboy by Jill Lynn is a wonderfully written story about Rachel Maddox. Rachel believes that her past will always follows her. She is a lovely heroine who is strong and longs to follow the Lord. Watching Rachel grow and change in this story I could not help but be changed as well for the better. Hunter McDermott is our hero. He is a long-time friend of Rachel and such a lovable hero. We get to watch him change, make peace with his past, and trust more in the Lord. 

I love Jill’s writing especially the details she put into each story. Her characters are so believable and are people I wish I knew in real life! This book has a great flow and I really enjoyed it. I anxiously await her next book and my hope is that she will write many more wonderful stories. I highly recommend Her Texas Cowboy. 

I received this book from the publisher and was not required to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment