Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Winning Miss Winthrop by Carolyn Miller.


Winning Miss Winthrop (Regency Brides: A Promise of Hope #1)

Winning Miss Winthrop by Carolyn Miller is the first in the Regency Brides Series A Promise of Hope. Catherine Winthrop is our heroine and Jonathan Carlew is our hero. They loved each other in the past and the story is how they relearn to love each other in the present. 

I loved this book. It had a great flow, I enjoyed reading it and the pace to me was perfect. I felt I was in Bath,England and was attending the events with the characters.

To me this story reminded me of Persuasion by Jane Austen. Parts of the story were set in Bath, two people who loved each other were separated by someone else, and they eventually came back together. I love Persuasion and enjoyed finding the similarities. 

If like me you love Regency stories you will love this book. I highly recommend Winning Miss Winthrop and all of Caroline Miller’s books. 
I received this book from the publisher and was not required to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment