Wednesday, June 13, 2018

A Defense of Honor by Kristi Hunter


A  Defense of Honor by Kristi Ann Hunter is an amazing book that has characters with depth, serious topics that are well written, humor, and lovely romance.  This is Christian fiction I can recommend to a friend, and not be embarrassed. 

 I have savored this book.  For me it was not a stay up all night and read it immediately kind of book, but one I have enjoyed reading over time.   I have thought about my own motives and reflected on how God loves people so deeply including me.  Forgiving yourself is a theme.
This is a great Regency read that is set more in the country than the ballroom.   It has great depth and I highly recommend reading it. I was given this book by the publisher and not required to write a positive review, or any review

No comments:

Post a Comment