Thursday, June 21, 2018

Falling for the Cowgirl By Tina Radcliff






Falling for the Cowgirl by Tina Radcliffe is a great read! I loved it! It is a sweet story about Amanda

“AJ” McAlester and Travis Maxwell who both work at Big Heart Ranch. They are learning to work

together and both battle past issues. It is a sweet story and I found myself rooting for both characters

to fall in love and work through things. I enjoyed learning about ranching, and raising bison. So many

great quotes in the story like “You’re both riding a stubborn mule in the wrong direction and wondering why you don’t see eye to eye.” Loved that quote. It is a great read! I highly recommend

Falling for the Cowgirl. and think your summer will not be complete without reading it. Trust me.

I was given this book by the publisher and not required to write a review.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your review, Becky. I agree....Falling for the Cowgirl is such a good book with so many perfect quotes! Stories by Tina Radcliffe always make me laugh....and always touch my heart. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherida! I agree. . love those quotes. Thanks for commenting.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete