Thursday, August 9, 2018

Caught By Surprise by Jen Turano



Caught by Surprise by Jen Turano is an Apart From the Crowd series book number three. You can read it as a stand alone, but this is such a delightful series I think you will want to also read the first two.  This story is filled with thoughtful reflections on God, adventure, romance, humor, mystery, and is just plain fun to read. The cover is beautiful and it helped me to begin to immerse myself into the time period. I loves the handsome and rather planned hero, Gilbert, and the lovely creative heroine, Temperance. You will have to read the story to find out why Temperance is really quite an ironic name for for our heroine.

I loved watching the characters change and draw closer to God. The story is filled with some twists and turns and has a very satisfying ending. Ms. Turano's books  are so enjoyable to read while drawing you closer to God.  I really did not want the story to end, and I think it is one of her best books so far. I highly recommend Caught by Surprise by Jen Turano.
I was given the book by the publisher and not required to write a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment