Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Christmas with the Cowboy by Tina Radcliffe



Christmas with the Cowboy by Tina Radcliffe is a great way to start the Christmas season!  I was so excited to come back to Big Heart Ranch in Oklahoma for a visit.  I am a huge fan of the ranch and the characters there.   I love Tina Radcliffe’s characters.  They seem like the kind of people I would want to have lunch with.    In Christmas with the Cowboy we learn more about Emma who works at the ranch and Zach who is a six-foot five former Navy Seal.   Emma had been married to Zach’s brother, but is now a widow.  Zach has always been fond of Emma since they were kids.  They have wonderful chemistry and I was cheering for Zach and Emma to get together.   I loved their banter and Emma’s twin girls added so much. 

This story has wonderful adventures, great cowboys, and the down-home feeling of Oklahoma.  (I was born in Oklahoma so I know this.)   I highly recommend you read Christmas with the Cowboy.  Prepare yourself to get into the Christmas spirit and make some new friends. 
I was given this book by the publisher and not required to write a review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment