Sunday, April 18, 2021

The Indebted Earl by Erica Vetsch


 Like many others I have been waiting for Erica Vetsch’s third book in the Serendipity & Secrets series, The Indebted Earl.  I am pleased to say that my waiting was not in vain and the book is amazing!   The story of Lady Sophia Haverly and Captain Charles Malvern is all that a Regency novel should be.  They both meet under unusual circumstances  after the passing of Lady Haverly’s fiancĂ©, Major Richardson.  Captain Malvern comes to pay his condolences and ends up taking Lady Haverly and her companion to Devon to his new estate where he is now an Earl.  The story is pure Regency with assemblies, romance, wonderful dialogue, a marriage of convenience, smuggling, a setting on the coast of England, and wards that appear out of nowhere.  Truly a delight!  


 Erica Vetsch is now one of my new go to authors  for a wonderful Regency read.  She has  all   I love in a Regency novel.  God’s sovereignty is discussed in a beautiful and meaningful way.   Truly an inspiring Regency read.  I recommend The Indebted Earl.


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the author. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.



Best-selling, award-winning author Erica Vetsch loves Jesus, history, romance, and sports. When she’s not writing fiction, she’s planning her next trip to a history museum and cheering on her Kansas Jayhawks and New Zealand All Blacks. You can connect with her at her website, www.ericavetsch.com where you can read about her books and sign up for her newsletter, and you can find her online at https://www.facebook.com/EricaVetschAuthor/ where she spends way too much time!

CONNECT WITH ERICA: Website | Facebook | Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment