Sunday, November 28, 2021

A Midnight Dance by Joanna Politano

A Midnight Dance by Joanna Politano is an absolutely marvelous story!  I was drawn in from the first page, truly loved each moment of reading this book.   Ella Blythe is a dancer in Victorian England at the Craven Theater.  Her story is exquisitely written and I honestly danced along with her in this beautifully written story.  The author paints pictures with words that are incredible to read.  The characters were amazing, and I was guessing until the end what would happen as the mystery unfolded.  

A Midnight Dance is a story of mystery, romance ,learning to accept yourself, and has a surprise ending that will make you want to start reading the book all over again.  Such a delightful read that I highly recommend!  


I was given a complimentary copy and not required to write a review.  


I’m a work-from-home mom of two fun and adventurous littles and we’ll soon be homeschooling. I married my hero Vince, who is my love and my polar opposite. I write, he tears it up with the red pen. I break cars and other mechanical things, he puts them back together. He’s nailed the “speak the truth” thing, and I bring the “in love” part. But the real spark to our marriage is that he does not like chocolate and I…  like it a normal amount. We love and live from our little house in the woods near Lake Michigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment