Monday, November 21, 2022

Forget Me Twice by Carina Taylor

 


Forget Me Twice by Carina Taylor is a sweet romantic comedy. Main character, Meyer, gets a phone call from the hospital that Archie, her husband, has been hurt and she needs to come get him. The only problem is that she and Archie are divorced, Archie lives somewhere else, and apparently Archie has amnesia.

This is a sweet and funny romance told from Meyer’s point of view. Archie and Meyer have great banter, chemistry and were very likable. I enjoyed watching them mature, grow in their relationship, and understanding their back story. The small town setting was very quaint and fun to visit. I enjoyed meeting so many interesting secondary characters who were very likable and added to the story.

Forget me Twice by Carina Taylor reminds us that being honest, willing to change, and remembering why you love someone is very valuable. I love a good redemptive story and this one was a delight. I highly recommend it.

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment