Sunday, February 19, 2023

I'm Not Charlotte Lucas by Kasey Stockton


 I‘m Not Charlotte Lucas by Kasey Stockton was a delightful read that drew me and kept me smiling as I read. Charlie Lucas is currently living in her parents attic while working at a bank. She is a lover of all things Pride and Prejudice and hopes she is not Charlotte Lucas. Liam is literally the hero next door or his grandmother is next door to Charlotte. He is a swoon worthy hero with a non-profit who interacts with movie stars.

This book was fabulous and I enjoyed every minute. I loved how the characters were reflective, thoughtful and changed throughout the story. I was very invested in the characters and the story. The themes of following your dreams, accepting and believing in yourself, and the importance of family resonated with me. The romance was sweet and the Pride and Prejudice references were a delight.

I thoroughly enjoyed I’m Not Charlotte Lucas by Kasey Stockton. The story was fabulous and this was the perfect read for me. I highly recommend it.

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review.

Kasey Stockton was drawn to the Regency period at a young age when gifted a copy of Sense and Sensibility by her grandmother. A staunch lover of all things romantic, Kasey doesn’t discriminate between genres and enjoys a wide variety of happily ever afters. A native of northern California, she now resides in Texas with her own Prince Charming and their three children. When not reading, writing, or binge-watching chick flicks, she enjoys running, cutting hair, and anything chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment