Sunday, June 18, 2023

Ciao For Now by Kate Bromley

 


Ciao for Now
by Kate Bromley is a delightful romantic comedy set in Italy. Violet Luciano is interning at a Fashion design house in Italy, and on her first day in Italy literally runs into someone at an Italian café. Matteo is the son of the professor that Violet and the other interns are living with. Violet has to see Matteo again, every day.

The characters were so engaging in Ciao for Now. I loved the banter, friendship, and chemistry between Violet and Matteo. They both grew and changed in the story and were delightful to root for. The secondary characters were fantastic and gave the story depth. When I finished this story I wondered if it was too late for me to change my major to fashion design and travel to Italy. I was intrigued by the Italian culture in the story, the amazing food, and the sites of Italy. I have decided I need to start saving for travel to Italy.

I laughed out loud, was drawn into the amazing setting, and loved the characters in Ciao for Now by Kate Bromley. It was fun to engage with such a great story and I highly recommend it!

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review.




Kate is a writer of romantic comedies and contemporary romance. She lives on the east coast with her husband, sons, and her somewhat excessive collection of romance novels. (It's not hoarding if it's books, right?) She was a preschool teacher for almost seven years and is now focusing full-time on combining her two great passions — writing swoon-worthy love stories and making people laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment