Saturday, June 10, 2023

Happy Place by Emily Henry read by Julia Whelan


Thank you to @PRHAudio for the #complimentary audiobook. All thoughts are my own.  

Do you have a happy place?  A place you visit everyday or place in the world?  


My happy place is my covered back porch. I love being there, and it brings me joy. 


I enjoyed listening to Happy Place by Emily Henry and read Julia Whelan. This book is such a delight.  The writing is rich, the characters are so interesting and the dual time line was fabulous.  Julia Whelan does an amazing job with the narration.  Her characterization is incredible. I found the  book to be a slow build that made the ending more intense.   


The  themes of friendship, not caring about what others think and finding yourself resonated with me.  I highly recommend listening to the audio version.  


No comments:

Post a Comment