Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Cruise (Shipped) by Savannah Scott



Cruise (Shipped) by Savannah Scott is a fabulous addition to the Getting Shippped series. Gabby is an event planner in Boston and best friends with Mallory from Bordeaux, OH. She has a big fun family originally from Puerto Rico. Brooks originally from Cincinnati, OH is a firefighter in Bordeaux. The two meet again on Bill and Memaw’s wedding cruise. But they live so far apart! How will this work?


I thoroughly enjoyed this story and adored Gabriela and Brooks. #brooksandgabby Gabby and Brooks had great banter, chemistry, adventure and romance. Gabriela was full of sass, kindness, and I truly wanted her to be my best friend. Brooks was the sensitive contemplative delightful hero that you just can’t help falling in love with! The setting of Bordeaux and the cruise ship made for a great story with adventures on and off the boat. The residents of Bordeaux know how to have a good time and to sing the OHIO song even miles from home. O H I O

Cruise (Shipped) was truly a heartfelt, funny, and beautiful sweet romance. #brooksandgabbyforever. I highly recommend Cruise (Shipped) by Savanah Scott!

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review.

I listened to the story and read the book. The audio is fantastic!! I highly recommend listening.  

I’m Savannah Scott – the girl behind the Getting Shipped! series, otherwise known as the founder of the town of Bordeaux, Ohio.

LIFE AROUND THE SCOTT HOME
I’ve been married to my surfer husband for over 25 years. He has a heart of gold. In our relationship, I’m like the kite, and he’s the steady hand holding the string.
I’ve spent many years as the “den mom” in my own private Boy Scout troop … mom to two boys, one no longer living at home, and a whole slew of boys in our neighborhood too.

We also have a labradoodle puppy named Bella … she likes to eat shoes, tug the dishtowel off the stove, and chase squeaky balls. Sometimes she chills out and then we call her Bella-Snugarella because she flops against you like a living teddy bear. That’s my favorite.

Encouraging other moms is my jam. I’ve written several non-fiction books for women (under Patty H Scott), and I have a website dedicated to pouring out into mama hearts at slowdownmama.com.

When I’m not writing, I’m either reading, dancing zumba, or going on a walk or out to coffee with friends. I love road trips, especially when there’s adventure in the mix.



No comments:

Post a Comment