Wednesday, July 17, 2024

The Lady Glass by Anneka Walker


The Lady Glass by Anneka R. Walker was an absolutely enchanting Regency romance and Cinderella retellingTheresia Dvorak has little left after her parents’ death. She is trying to reclaim her crystal vase made by her father. Rolland is trying to find a killer at the Duke’s house party. He and Theresia must forge a plan to find the vase, save his father, and maybe find love.

What a thrill to attend a Regency house party with some mystery and very interesting house guests! I adored Theresia and enjoyed watching her transformation throughout the story. Rolland was a great main character who charmed me with his kindness, loyalty and friendships. The story wove in themes of friendship, love and redemption with a wonderful happily every after. I always enjoy visiting Regency England and the author did a great job with the details of the time period helping me to paint a picture in my mind.

 This beautiful, enchanting and delightful book held my attention and brought me such joy. I very highly recommend The Lady Glass by Anneka R. Walker.


I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review. All opinions are my own

 

 Anneka R. Walker is a best-selling author of historical and contemporary romance. With humor and an abundance of heart, she crafts uplifting stories you won't soon forget. She is the winner of the Swoony Award, the LDSPMA Praiseworthy Award, and various chapter contests. Her books have received praise from Publishers Weekly, Historical Novel Society, Midwest Book Review, and Readers Favorite. She graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho with a bachelor’s degree in English and history and hopes to never stop learning. She is a blessed wife, proud mother of five, lover of Jesus, connoisseur of chocolate, and believer in happy endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment