Friday, September 6, 2024

A Not So Fictional Fall By Savannah Scott

 


A Not So Fictional Fall by Savannah Scott is a delightful sweet rom-com. Tasha Pierson is so excited to meet her favorite author in person. But she and the world are in for a surprise when it is as announced that Amelie De Pierre is actually Pierre Toussaint. She enjoys meeting Pierre on Marbella Island, becoming friends, and finding out he lives close to her in Harvest Hollow. But she is ultimately surprised when Pierre’s agent calls her to see if she will think about marrying him.

This was a great story that made me happy. Tasha and Pierre were likeable and engaging characters that I found myself rooting for from the beginning. I enjoyed their banter, marriage of convenience, chemistry, and watching them fall in love. Meeting Pierre’s family, friends, Tasha’s Bookstagrammer friends, and Tasha’s sister, Heather added depth to the story, and made me feel like a part of the family. It is always fun to read about a bookstagrammar. If you are a Savannah Scott fan you will enjoy the cameos from the Love Trippin’ series on Marbella Island. An enjoyable read.

This is a fun fall story that you really do not want to miss. The sweet romance, modern marriage of convenience, and engaging characters will bring you joy! I highly recommend A Not So Fictional Fall by Savannah Scott!  Also on KU  

I was given a copy by the publisher and not required to write a positive review.
 

I’m a Zumba dancing, coffee sipping, road tripping girl and I love writing closed-door romcom!

My stories make you laugh, smile, and sometimes keep you up past your bedtime chanting the famous reader mantra, “just one more chapter.”

I hope you find your next sweet escape in one of my books.

You can read more about me on my “Get to Know Savannah” page.

I love hearing from you! Sign up for my weekly email, join my reader group on Facebook, or follow me on Instagram so we can connect more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment