Matchmaking Christmas: A Sweet Holiday Romance Novella byToni Shiloh is a delightful Christmas story that gives a new twist to The Parent Trap story. Regina Parker has just moved back to Holly, California with her daughter to run a candle shop. She is trying to avoid Theo Evers her high school boyfriend who owns a Christmas tree farm. When Theo’s daughter and Regina’s daughter become friends, they see an opportunity to bring their single parents together for the Christmas season.
I adored this charming second chance Christmas romance. The novel was sprinkled with enchanting small
town Christmas festivities that brought joy to my heart. In this dual POV story Theo and Regina were a
delight to get to know and had great chemistry, banter, and faith. Their daughters’ scheming to get them
together was amusing and added a charming perspective to the story.
Matchmaking Christmas by Toni Shiloh is a festive Christmas
read with sweet romance, likeable characters, and Parent Trap themes. I very
highly recommend this magical read.
I was gifted a copy and not required to write a positive
review.


No comments:
Post a Comment