One Wild Chance by Grace Worthington is book number one in her new Chance Brothers Ranch series. Summers Daniels has worked at the Lucky Chance Ranch since high school. She started Wildflower Farms, but is not entirely hers as it is on the Chance Ranch. Jaxon Chance has had a career ending injury in hockey, and hockey has always been his whole life. When he comes home to his family’s horse farm he needs to stay and work the ranch to keep it is in his family. He has always cared for Summer, but have they both grown up enough to really see each other?
I absolutely adored Jaxon and Summer’s love story. I was so engaged in the story and loved watching Summer and Jaxon mature, fall in love and realize what was right in front of them. They had great banter, chemistry and a strong friendship which was brought to life on the pages in this Rival to Lovers story. I loved the small-town setting, the ranch, and meeting all four Chance brothers who are professional athletes. I was absorbed in the story and can not wait get to know the other Chance brothers better.
There was a sweetness about the book which was like being wrapped in a warm hug. I loved One Wild Chance and very highly recommend. This will be a 2026 highlight for me and I am anxiously awaiting the next book in the series.
I was gifted a copy and not required to write a positive review.
Grace Worthington eats, breathes, and geeks out over sweet romcoms. So it’s no surprise that she believes that laughter and love are a cure-all for pretty much everything in life. After a short stint working in musical theatre (where she was often cast in comedic roles), she instills her books with witty banter, lovable characters, and a story that moves your heart and soul. Her inspiration includes quaint towns by the beach, romantic comedy movies from the ’80s & ’90s, and the crazy shenanigans of her family.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment