Saturday, September 26, 2026

The Mistletoe Baby by Heidi Main


The Mistletoe Baby by Heidi Main is a inspirational opposites attract Christmas cowboy romance, and what is there not to love about that? Natalie Patterson has been through so much with her family. She is pregnant, divorced and not even sure where she is going to live in the future. She is thrilled when Reggie Evermore asks her to help plan a fundraiser for his family’s ranch. Reggie is a former bull rider and foster kid, and this ranch and how it will help others means so much to him and his found family. Can Natalie and Reggie be more than friends? 

I adored Natalie and Reggie with their sweet romance, kind hearts, and willingness to make the best out of what happened to them in life. I was so engaged with their story and loved how they grew and matured as characters. All of the characters in the story seemed so real to me that I felt like I had made many new friends by the end of the story. The town of Serenity was wonderful and I loved the community. I was so invested in this book and loved the Christmas setting. 

The Mistletoe Baby by Heidi Mann
is delightful inspirational romance. I enjoyed myself hanging out at the ranch, visiting the town of Serenity, and attending the delightful gala. I very highly recommend The Mistletoe Baby and this will be a 2026 highlight for me. 

I was gifted a copy and not required to write a positive review.


Heidi Main is a New York Times Bestselling Author. Her sweet inspirational romance novels celebrate small-town life, faith, and the beauty of second chances. Though she lives in the suburbs, Heidi dreams of acreage and horseback riding—longings that find their way into her novels through wide-open ranches and loyal horses.

She loves popcorn and milk chocolate (not necessarily in that order), and savors novels and movies with happily-ever-afters. When she isn’t writing, she enjoys taking walks, gardening, playing card games, curling up with a good book and watching home renovation shows. Before starting her writing career, Heidi worked with computers and taught Jazzercise. A perfect Saturday is spent relaxing on the deck with her husband and watching the birds that visit their backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment